Let's sing

Let's sing !

 Dear students, we continue with the numbers, do you remember? one two three..... 

 Well, you must click in the centre of the image or on the link to listen to the song twice and then,    please complete the exercise by filling in the missing words of the lyrics. 

Cheer up !


https://www.mosalingua.com/es/canciones-infantiles-en-ingles/


 
“Five little monkeys” https://www.mosalingua.com/es/canciones-infantiles-en-ingles/

“Five little monkeys”

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
Five monkeys on bed
fell and his
Mama the ,
And doctor
No monkeys on bed

little jumping the
One off bumped head
called doctor
the said,
more jumping the

Three monkeys on bed
fell and his
Mama the
And doctor ,
No monkeys on bed

little jumping the
One off bumped head
called doctor
the said,
more jumping the

One monkey on bed
fell and his
Mama the
And doctor ,
Put monkeys to

Comments

  1. Hi Carmen!

    I really like your activity.

    Numbers is one of the themes that are repeated year after year, so it is important try to do it in a motivating and funny way. If not, our students would get bored very soon.

    Also, I think it is always a good idea working with songs! Students love it and, at the same time they are learning new contents, they are practising listening skills.

    Congratulations!

    Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen, first of all, congratulations on your blog !! Is very visual and attractive!

    The idea to use numbers is a very suitable topic as students struggle with them. However, thought ur amazing activities I am sure they would really learn them.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmen I am Pedro. I have been seeing some blogs and I personally think that this one is great. My opinion is that the video is amazing for the kids but the activity proposed could be different because the children can get confused. Thanks for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carmen,

    I think your blog is very visual and simply. What's more, everything is well explained and the activitie s are original. I think that learn numbers it is very immportant and doing in a dynamic way it is even very important. Congratulations!

    Best regards,

    Iraia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My House

Numbers