My House

My House


Dear students, today we are going to review the vocabulary related to the house, in particular we are going to identify the name of each of the rooms shown in the pictures.
I attach a link that will take you to a drive document, in which you can put under each image the name that corresponds.

When you fill in the form you must share it with me, please follow the instructions below:

At the top right of the document you will find an option called share, you must click on it and write the following email address

carmengloriaviu@gmail.com,which is my email address.


Go on!😚

Link: My house








Comments

  1. Hi!!!
    I find your blog post very original, I am sure that children will learn easily all the concepts that you propose with it.

    I think it's a good idea to use images to help children assimilate the concepts you want to achieve.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen!

    Having visited the posts of your blog I must say that they are very interesting.
    The activity related with the number is very useful as usually children learn the names of the numbers but they are not able to write them properly.
    As google drive is nowadays one of the most used tool I consider very interesting to use it in your activities. This is a way of practicing English and improve the handing of Drive since the early age.
    Off course, the use of sing is one of the best resource in English classes. I love the song you have proposed. The fact that is has a video too, is very interesting because it is help for children to understand the song.

    I have really love your work.

    Thank you

    Best wishes,

    Amagoia Garayo Brugos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Carmen I really like your blog. You have very nice and interesting ideas to practice and keep on learning english. I like particularly this post because I have always thought that linking images to words makes the understanding of this words much more easier.
    I also think that using links and having to send you the task after doing it, is a very good way to practice and learn about ICT. So, to sum up, is a very complete activity.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's sing

Numbers