Numbers

Let's practise what you have learnt, then I propose you to write correctly a number chosen at random. Go on! NUMBERS

NUMBERS

English numbers test

Choose the correct answer

 

Comments

  1. Hello Carmen!
    I have visited some posts on your blog and I think they are really useful and motivating for children.
    I have chosen this one beacuse I like the interactive numbers game. We usually teach the numbers by heart and this method is boring, but if we implement ICT tools it turns down easier and funnier. As you have done with this activity, first you show them the numbers and later they have to be able to recognise the spelling by a kind of videogame.
    Besides, I would like to point out that this type of activity is beneficial for students with special educational support needs, because teacher shows the content through pictograms, so that kids can understand better the knowledge. In addition, shy children can participate more actively.
    Congratulations for your blog and your activities!
    Raquel Valenzuela.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's sing

My House