Once upon a time...

 

Listen, reflect and express


Dear students, we are going to listen to an audio and then you will write me a short note with your opinion by clicking on the following link: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10gWKTYhrsDOBxpa6uBeKNhDx-yDhGkLTGwvJdfnbGys/edit?usp=sharing

Don't forget to put your name on the form and send it to the e-mail :

carmengloriaviu@gmail.com

Audio

British Council, 2017

 



Comments

  1. I really like this post because I think it is a very interactive way for children to practise oral and written comprehension after watching the story of Little Red Riding Hood.

    It is also very interesting for the students to comment and give their opinion in order to have a small debate.
    I encourage you to continue with this blog as it is very interesting.

    Best wishes,

    Noelia Revueltas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello teacher! what a fantastic resource! I love the idea of practicing listening skills in such a creative way. Also, you make your students to play a very active role due to the fact that they have to create their own story.
    Well done!
    Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for encouraging kids on writing tasks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's sing

My House

Numbers